Become a Friend of ACME
ACME Board of Directors
As a non-profit, ACME relies on the support of generous individuals to help make possible the concerts and commissions that fulfill the group’s mission of bringing vibrant, engaging performances of masterworks of the 20th and 21st centuries to as wide an audience as possible.
Join the Friends of ACME and help support the performance and creation of some of today’s most vital music. To show our appreciation, we’ll give you VIP seating, special invitations to parties, free CDs, and other perks!
To join the Friends of ACME, please mail this completed form with a check made payable to “American Contemporary Music Ensemble” to: American Contemporary Music Ensemble; c/o Christina Jensen; 9 North Wodenethe Drive; Beacon, NY 12508.
Or, donate online:
• Two complimentary private rehearsal invitations during the upcoming year
• Invitations to cocktail parties, receptions, house concerts & other events during the upcoming year
• Listing recognizing support on ACME’s website and selected concert programs for the upcoming year
Supporter: $200 ($180 tax deductible)
Benefits at the Friend level plus:
• VIP seating for two at selected concerts during the upcoming year
• One complimentary copy of ACME’s current albums plus any albums released during the upcoming year
Patron: $500 ($480 tax deductible)
Benefits at the Supporter level plus:
• Two additional complimentary private rehearsal invitations
• VIP seating for two additional guests at selected concerts
• Sit in on ACME’s next recording session
Advocate: $1000 ($980 tax deductible)
Benefits at the Patron level plus:
• Listing as a contributor in the liner notes of an upcoming ACME album
Ambassador: $1500 ($1480 tax deductible)
Benefits at the Advocate level plus:
• Credit as a co-producer of an upcoming ACME concert
American Contemporary Music Ensemble, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions are tax‐deductible to the extent permitted by law.
For more information, please contact Christina Jensen.
Robert Sirota, President
Clarice Jensen, Secretary
Christina Jensen, Treasurer
President, Jensen Artists
Former Dir. of Development, Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy
Mark Shelby Perry
Director and Senior Counsel, BNP Paribas
ACME thanks the following individuals for their generosity:
Tony L. Gibson & Timothy P. Crowley
Mark Shelby Perry
Victoria Westhead & John Levy
Richard & Maureen Loyd
Robert & Victoria Sirota
Alan Zimmerman & Larry Schulte
Perla Delson & Maitland Jones
Victoria & Jonathan Cedar
Michael Gericke & Suzanne Zumpano
Joseph E. Groves & Julie Carlson
Helen S. Kay
Gordon F. Kingsley, Jr., Dahlia & Wilder Kingsley
ACME has received support from The Aaron Copland Fund for Music, New Music USA's Cary New Music Performance Fund, and the Greenwall Foundation.